Minimum Stay / Long Term Stay
2 night minimum stay on Weekends
3 night minimum stay on LONG Weekends
Long Term Stay:
For long term, monthly accommodation, please inquire for rates.
To reserve your room, please call us at (780) 586-6220 or email: email@example.com or use online booking on our website (home or contact).
Deposit and Payment
After we confirm your Request, your Booking will be on Pending until we contact you for a final confirmation about 4 weeks before arrival (because the Property is For Sale)! Thanks for your understanding! You can cancel the pending reservation at every time by email.
Total Stay is payable by cash or personal cheque at check in. If you wish to pay the Balance by Credit Card, we charge an add. 3% fee!
Should you wish to cancel or change your reservation for any reason, we require notice by telephone or email.
No refunds for arrivals later than the original check-in date and/or for early departures.
No-shows will be charged the full amount of your stay!
Also we cannot refund or compensate for environmental circumstances outside of our control (i.e. poor weather, fire bans, conditions of the lake, etc.)
Check In / Check Out
Check In: from 4 pm to 8 pm
Check Out by 10 am
Please contact us if other arrangements need to be made.
We are a pet-friendly Bed & Breakfast. It is our pleasure to welcome you and your well behaved dog to our Bed & Breakfast.
Our pet rules are pretty simple. The pet owner is required to sign a form acknowledging these policies and responsibilities.
If you book just one room you should know there could be a guest with a dog in the other room. Thanks for your understanding.
- Very well behaved pets are welcome with responsible parents/owners. Sorry, we allow dogs only.
- Dogs must be registered at the time of booking, or in the case of walk-ins, at the time of check-in. Guest who do not register their dog or bring non-approved pets into a guest room or the common area will be charged a $100 fee.
- A fee of $20 per night (up to 5 nights) for the dog will be charged to cover cleaning. We do accept no more than 2 small/medium size dogs or 1 large per room (second dog add. $10.00 per night). If one room is already booked with a dog we don’t take a dog in the second room, sorry.
- Included in your rate are dog supplies like towels for muddy feet, plastic bags for poop scooping, a soft dog blanket for those who wish to be on the couch with their owners, and … a special treat!
- We will supply bowls for food and water and a medium size dog bed (one in a room) but, however, we ask you to bring your dogs favorite bedding and bowl.
- Our beds have thousands of dollars worth of bedding for your comfort and the comfort of others. Any kind of pets are NOT ALLOWED IN OR ON ANY BED!!
- We do ask that you do not leave a dog unattended in the rooms or any part of the Bed & Breakfast area.
- We expect that dogs will not disturb other guests by barking or whining or misbehavior.
- Please avoid any confrontation with other pets while on the property and area.
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their dog on the Bed & Breakfast property as well as in and around the Summer village and the Lake.
- Dogs should be clean and free of all ticks and fleas.
- Wet feet and coats must be wiped before entry into the Bed & Breakfast.
- The pet owners are responsible in FULL for any damages created as a result of the pet!
The above rules are for the comfort of all of our guests and staff. Guest who do not follow these guidelines may be asked to leave without refund of room charges.
Inside the house
Pigeon Lake Bed & Breakfast is a no-street-shoes home! Thank you for respecting this requirement.
Please note that our house is a non-smoking establishment. If you or your guests smoke in the guest rooms or other indoor area, you will be billed an additional night’s stay to air the room and to clean all the interiors.
Our house is for the use of our registered guests. Non-registered guests must be discussed and approved in advance with the B&B owners. Our registered guests are responsible for any damage to our home or property caused through neglect or misuse by our guests or guests of our registered guests.
If any damages to Pigeon Lake Bed & Breakfast’s property are the result of a guest, we reserve the right to place an additional charge.